To sync this calendar to your phone:
Most Apple iPhones
- From the main screen, tap on Settings
- Choose "Mail, contacts, calendars"
- Tap "Add Account"
- Tap "Other"
- Tap "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Enter tinyurl.com/adduvacw
If your phone will not accept the tinyurl URLs, use the longer ones that appear below for Android devices. Google User with Android Phone/Device
Most Android Users (who already have a Google Calendar)
- Copy the following calendar URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/uvamfa%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Use a computer or phone/tablet browser to go to google.com/calendar
- If you are using your phone or tablet, click on "Desktop" view at the bottom of the screen. On the left (if you are logged in to your Google account), there is a list of calendars.
- At the bottom of that list is a section "Other Calendars" and a downward arrow.
- If you click this arrow and select "Add by URL" you can paste/enter the URL copied from above: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/uvamfa%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Leave the "publicly accessible" box unchecked.